Our Library Hours are 7:15 to 3:15 Monday through Friday. The library is closed during school holidays.
Our Library's Purpose
The purpose of our school library is to support our student's education as lifelong learners and readers by putting resources in the hands of students, encouraging students to read, teaching students the skills necessary to evaluate information and encouraging student responsibility.
Guidelines and Expectations
The Library is a shared space. Students are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful and considerate manner by:
· Speaking in quiet voices
· Using the Library resources in a respectful and purposeful manner
Library classes meet once every five days.
· K- 1st grade may check out one book on their Library Day.
· 2nd-5th grade may check out two books on their Library Day.
· Staff members have unlimited circulation and access to the Teacher Resource and Professional Sections of the Library.
· Parents may stop by the Library to get a parent library card. This allows them to check out up to four books at a time, for two weeks.
The Library also has a selection of bilingual-Spanish/English books and Books in Spanish.